Saturday, April 6, 2013

Random thoughts


  • No CSA delivery for two weeks. I miss the veggies and am looking forward to getting them next week! I've been making do with grocery store veggies, lots of salads, that sort of thing. 
  • However, I still have not found a way to enjoy kale. I just don't know if I can like it. 
  • We tried O'Toole's in Albany last weekend. Had drinks, nachos, and sandwiches. It's great to enjoy pub food and not feel disgusting afterwards like we do with some other places. We'll definitely be back! Wish I had been able to make the buffet in Queensbury, but it's just too far away on a weeknight.
  • Bought Groupons to the Melting Pot and Simply Grille. Can't wait to use them. 
  • I need to find time to go to Wednesday wine dinner at For Love of Wine. 
  • Had Easter brunch with family at Riverstone Manor. All of the sauces were GF, which meant that only the obvious stuff (breads, pastas) was off limits. I thought it was a little on the pricey side (though probably all Easter events are), but it was nice.
  • New fro yo places have been popping up relatively close to my house. I feel this is dangerous. I also feel that it is my responsibility to try them all. ;-) 
  • Grilled for the first time this week! It finally feels like Spring. 
  • Working from home vastly increases my mini egg consumption. Thank goodness I don't have many left. When they're gone, they're gone. 
  • Dinner date last night at 677 Prime. First time I've been there and It. Was. Awesome.
  • Now that I know what microgreens are, I see them everywhere. 
  • As of this week, I am done with school! No more homework! No more classes! Yay!

No comments: