Betty Crocker and MyBlogSpark are hosting a contest for holiday recipes using their new gluten free mixes. Interested? The full rules are at www.glutenfreely.com/bakerschallenge. The contest is open today (June 1st) through the 30th, so it's time to start baking!
In the meantime, Betty Crocker and MyBlogSpark are giving away five boxes of goodies - one box of gluten free Bisquick and all four of their gluten free dessert mixes - to one lucky reader of this blog to get you started baking for this challenge. Interested? I'd say so!
As for me? I've already posted my entry. :)
To enter, post a comment to this blog indicating what kind of recipe you're planning to enter into this contest - or, if you're not into entering, what type of recipes would you like to see?
As usual, there are some rules to the contest:
- Blog comments must answer the question above.
- Blog comments must contain an e-mail address or easy way to contact you, e.g. Twitter. If I have to do more than 30 seconds' research to find out how to contact the winner, I'll move to the next winner.
- Multiple blog comments from the same person will be disqualified.
- EXCEPT - You can gain an additional entry by becoming a fan of Kat's GF Kitchen on FB. (Already a fan? Just post on here that you're already a fan). Make sure I know who you are!
- Contest ends COB Friday June 10th.